WHAT IS DIVORCE COACHING?
Divorce coaching is a flexible, goal-oriented process designed to support, motivate, and guide people going through divorce to help them make the best possible decisions for their future. I provide clients with practical and emotional support as I guide them through the process.
Are you are confused and don’t understand the process? Are you are feeling emotional and vulnerable? Are you overwhelmed by the paperwork and the financials? Are you worried about the children?
Then you need a Divorce Coach. A Coach is NOT like talking to a lawyer. If you were to use your lawyer as a Coach it will cost you a lot of money.
When going through a divorce, a client can’t afford NOT to have a coach. A coach provides the client with clarity and helps makes the process more efficient. The client is more organised and helps the client work towards desired outcomes. Stress is also reduced, as divorce coaches help clients approach their divorce with confidence, self-assurance and trust. Unlike therapy and counselling which focuses on the past and tries to identify what went wrong in the relationship, when clients work with me, as a coach I help them move from where they are to where they want to be, to be future focused and discover their best self. When they are more self-aware, they are able to identify their goals, envision what the future will look like, make a plan and work towards it
Wherever you are in the divorce process I can help. Coaching is Transformational
A Coach does not tell you what to do but rather works with you so you become more self-aware and you are able to make good decisions. A Coach will also help you work through the practical and emotional aspects of your breakup, answer questions you have on the process and help you focus on the issues. Coaching can help you get clear on what you want to achieve and help you work on a plan for the future. The coaching outcome of the process is to shift perspective enough to see new options. New options allows the client to make new choices which will get different results.
Whether you are thinking of separating, in the midst of a separation or are looking to rebuild your life after divorce, I can help you at any stage of the divorce process.
Why do you need a Divorce Coach?
- To help you manage the conflict and communicate better with your spouse.
- To help you identify your interests, needs, goals, and values.
- To help you organize the process and create a plan with the end goal in sight.
- To help you create a parenting plan that works for you, your spouse and your children.
- To help you make the best possible decisions for the future.
- To educate you on the legal process.
- To educate you on the Mediation process.
- To assist you when choosing a lawyer.
- To show you how to negotiate your legal fees.
- To tell you what questions to ask the lawyer.
- To help you save money on legal fees.
- To help you navigate the cycle of emotions.
- To be the Voice of Reason
- To keep you accountable
- And just be there for you when you need someone to listen without judgement