WHAT IS DIVORCE COACHING?
Are you are confused and don’t understand the process? Are you are feeling emotional and vulnerable? Are you overwhelmed by the paperwork and the financials? Are you worried about the children?
Then you need a Divorce Coach. A Coach is NOT like talking to a lawyer. If you were to use your lawyer as a Coach it will cost you a lot of money. Your lawyer will charge you in 6 minute units when they have a chat with you. That’s because lawyers charge for the time that they take.
Wherever you are in the divorce process I can help. Coaching is Transformational
A Coach does not tell you what to do but rather works with you so you become more self-aware and you are able to make good decisions. A Coach will also help you work through the practical and emotional aspects of your breakup, answer questions you have on the process and help you focus on the issues. Coaching can help you get clear on what you want to achieve and help you work on a plan for the future. The coaching outcome of the process is to shift perspective enough to see new options. New options allows the client to make new choices which will get different results.
Whether you are thinking of separating, in the midst of a separation or are looking to rebuild your life after divorce, I can help you at any stage of the divorce process.
Why do you need a Divorce Coach?
- To help you manage the conflict and communicate better with your spouse.
- To help you identify your interests, needs, goals, and values.
- To help you organize the process and create a plan with the end goal in sight.
- To help you create a parenting plan that works for you, your spouse and your children.
- To help you make the best possible decisions for the future.
- To educate you on the legal process.
- To educate you on the Mediation process.
- To assist you when choosing a lawyer.
- To show you how to negotiate your legal fees.
- To tell you what questions to ask the lawyer.
- To help you save money on legal fees.
- To help you navigate the cycle of emotions.
- To be the Voice of Reason
- To keep you accountable
- And just be there for you when you need someone to listen without judgement