4 STEP PATHWAY TO AN AMICABLE DIVORCE
- Connect online or in person. You can book in a 15 minute Clarity Call with Anne-Marie, which is by phone or Skype and you can get some information on what you should do.
- You may be thinking of divorce or you may have already started the process. Whatever stage of the process you are at we can help.
- It is the first step in our relationship with you but in no way commits you to go any further. You can book in a Clarity Call or a Strategy Session now.
- Meet with a divorce coach. You are feeling confused and overwhelmed and you may be considering divorce or you may have already made the decision. Whatever stage you are at in the divorce process you don’t need to go through this journey alone.
- A Divorce Coach is your “Objective Thinking Partner” who will support, motivate and guide you through the process so that you are able to make the best decisions for yourself and your family moving forward.
- With a Coach by your side you will gain the clarity, courage and confidence to handle the process.
- Meet with a mediator. If you and your partner are unable to reach an agreement the best thing to do is to schedule a meeting with a Mediator who will facilitate the conversation between the two of you.
- Mediation is an empowering process that enables you to work together with your partner to explore options and make decisions together. It is a good idea to meet early in the process with a Mediator to discuss short-term parenting and property matters.
- Once you and your former partner have come to an agreement regarding parenting and property matters, each of you can meet with a lawyer, get the necessary legal advice and have the legal documents drawn up.
- Alternatively the two of you can draft your own documents.
- You may also want to get additional advice from your accountant or financial planner and have any advice received incorporated into the agreement.